Monday, April 19, 2010

Best Intentions

Hi Everyone,
As you can see my class based blogging has not taken off for 2010 in spite of my best intentions. I have been 'flat out' travelling around Victoria, working with teachers and their students on the Autism Spectrum.
When at my base school, I have been busy mentoring teachers new to Special Education.
Perhaps life will settle down to some sort of routine which will allow me to blog regularly about the children that light up my life. Until then please visit Jill's class in Room 14. You will find a link to their blog in the left margin.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about it. Sometimes things get in the way and we have to choose what is most important. It sounds like you have a very important responsibility that is more important right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    Thinking of you and how much you help teachers and students. Keep up all your hard work. You are amazing. The kids are still loving to take home Jake - our chocolate lab mascot. You'll have to send me your address so we can mail him to you at the end of the year.
    Your friends,
    Mary Ellen and her class

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, your great at blogging. I love the jigsaw.

    By... Emily - Year 2 - Chorlton Park

    ReplyDelete